xdi message

Subject: XDI TC Meeting this Friday (even though it's the day after Thanksgiving)

I talked with Markus today and, because I've missed two XDI TC meetings in a row, and because I will need to miss next week's meeting due to travel from the Privacy by Design User Forum in Toronto, we plan to go ahead and hold our weekly TC telecon at the regular time this Friday, even though it's the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S.

Do not worry if you can't make it due to holiday plans. But if you are free, please join us and will use the time to go over several key issues that we have been discussing extensively on the list this past week.

Thanks,

=Drummond