xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Core 1.0 Working Draft 01 published (& note about tomorrow's telecon)

Congratulations guys.  You (Joseph, Markus and Drummond) have done a fabulous job.

I will also be traveling home so it is unlikely i will be able to make the call.

From: Drummond Reed <drummond@respectnetwork.com>
Date: Friday, December 6, 2013 2:05 AM
To: OASIS - XDI TC <xdi@lists.oasis-open.org>

XDI TC Members,

We reached a major milestone today: just in time for the Privacy by Design User Forum in Toronto, Joseph published XDI Core 1.0 Working Draft 01

I want to congratulate Joseph for all his hard work to make that happen (especially the extensive ABNF and serialization sections).

And also Markus for all his hard work in everything else that went into pounding out the remaining details of Working Draft 01.

And lastly I want to congratulate all of us for finally—after 9 years and 9 months—getting out the core of what we have always believed we could.

I propose that a walk-through of the posted draft would be a high priority for tomorrow's telecon, but alas I won't be able to attend because I must take 3 flights to get from Toronto back to Seattle.

So I will leave it to Markus to post an agenda for tomorrow and chair the call, and to Joseph to do a walk-through of the spec for everyone. (I will be on the following week's telecon.)

Best,

=Drummond