xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 09:00 - 10:30AM PT 2014-01-31

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 31 January 2014 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING MINUTES IS:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/edit

THE WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS MEETING ARE:

1. Go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 5474

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

AGENDA

NEWS & UPDATES

Non scheduled.

PRESENTATIONS/DISCUSSIONS

Next Steps on Working Drafts

We will discuss the additions/corrections we want to make to produce XDI Core 1.0 Working Draft 02, including:

$set{$do} and $set{$ref}

Update this page

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/LinkContractPattern
.. to reflect last week’s discussion about specialized $set{$do} and $set{$ref} permissions to solve the “unbounded $set problem”.

I-JSON and JSON Schema

Within the XDI2 project, the potential use of I-JSON and JSON Schema for the XDI/JSON serialization format has come up. Let’s discuss if this makes sense and how these two technologies fit in.

DECISION POINTS FOR THIS CALL

None scheduled.

DECISION POINT QUEUE REVIEW

The decision queue stack is shown on the following three auto-generated Category pages:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryLastCall

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryCurrent

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryHighPriority

See also this list of proposals that need to be developed:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPendingIssues

NEXT CALL

The next call is next week at the regular time.