xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Call for rough consensus on reassigning +, #, and @ context symbols

+1

On Mar 4, 2014, at 2:46 AM, "=Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:

Per the minutes I just sent out, I have continued to check with both XDI TC members and others involved in related infrastructure with the following results:
  • There is unanimous support for reassigning + to the legal/business authority namespace (formerly represented by @).
  • There is nearly unanimous support for reassigning # to the dictionary namespace (formerly represented by +) and reassigning @ to the ordered collection member namespace (formerly represented by #).
So this is a call for rough consensus, i.e.:
  1. If you agree with the proposed reassignments in the two bullet points above, reply with a +1.
  2. If you are neutral, reply with a 0 (or don't reply).
  3. If you disagree with these proposed reassignments, reply with a -1.
Thanks,

=Drummond