xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Beginning the Great Symbol Shift

Also, I deployed an experimental updated version of XDI2:
http://xdi2.projectdanube.org/great-symbol-shift/

In the codebase, this work is being done on a separate Git branch:
https://github.com/projectdanube/xdi2/tree/great-symbol-shift

Markus

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:
I just did this one, since it's also directly related to the syntax and graph model:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/GraphModelStructure

I'll try to do more this week.

Markus