xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Updates to the link contract spec

This is helpful. I'll refer to it as I do some more reading, perhaps do the great symbol shift on the policy expressions document of the wiki next week. As I do that I will try to come up with a real-world access control example covering some parts of a moderately complex application or system, and if you are willing to help me, translate it into XDI. That would become at least a good supporting document for the TC and a good source of examples.

Best regards,
Dan