xdi message

Subject: EU funding for XDI research?

Hi folks

I am organizing research funding bids for the EU Horizon 2020 program.

They have categories for funding research that XDI would be relevant to - 'Future Internet', and they are actively looking to fund standards development, prototype work etc. So this could be ideal for any students following here.

See my briefing for this application here: http://tinyurl.com/cbpn-eu2020-bid

Let me know if you would be interested in submitting a sub-component proposal in this area...

Kind regards,
--
Neil McEvoy
CEO