xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Please don't start using the Editors SC resources yet

thanks chet. I did start adding members to the SC, which i hope is OK. we’ll wait to use email until you give us the thumbs up.

=peterd

On Apr 25, 2014, at 13:33 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

XDI members -

I set the SC up but I am waiting on IT to let me know that the email lists have been added to the Markmail indexing system.

Please don't start using the SC until I confirm with you that task is done. I don't want some of the history to be lost to the search engine.

Thanks - it should be Monday or Tuesday at the latest...

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Distinguished Engineer, Director, Neustar Foundry
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.