xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 09:00 - 10:30AM PT 2014-05-16

Markus et al,

I am in London today and have a meeting from someone travelling from Paris that I think is going to conflict with the XDI TC meeting. So I'm doubtful for today's call.

I am working on the outstanding sections of XDI Core that I discussed with Joseph.

Thanks,

=Drummond

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 16 May 2014 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING MINUTES IS:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/edit

THE WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS MEETING ARE:

1. Go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 5474

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

AGENDA

NEWS & UPDATES

None scheduled.

PRESENTATIONS/DISCUSSIONS

Broken links in spec draft

Lionel of Emmett Global has raised concerns that broken links in the following document will cause confusion:

http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-core-1.0/xdi-core-1.0-wd02.xml

Can we fix them?

XDI policies

Dan Blum has posted the following document about XDI policies:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/52892/XDIPolicyDraft.docx

Please all review it before the call and provide feedback.

XDI signatures

Animesh, Peter and others have continued work on XDI signatures:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201405/msg00020.html

Report from XDI editors subcommittee

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs

https://github.com/OASIS-XDI-Technical-Committee/xdi-spec-docbook

Status previously:

Markus: No progress

Joseph: Drafted http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-messaging-1.0/xdi-messaging-1.0-wd02.xml based on https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMessagePatterns and http://tutorial.xdi.org/tutorial.html?4|15 Question: Should messaging spec include content from https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/EquivalenceRelations or other pages? Drummond: should go in Core. Markus thinks the syntax and semantics of equivalence relations should go into Core, while Messaging should explain how an XDI server processes these relations.

Will: (not in attendance today)

Dan: needs feedback on the Policy draft. Also made headway on XDI Privacy Mechanisms. Thinking about the best way to express privacy obligations in link contract vocabulary.

Hubert: mostly worked on the graph editor. Will review messaging spec.

Peter: SecMech is moving along; no progress on Signatures this week. Plans to publish a wiki page to propose the JOSE model more concretely.

Les:

Status this week (to be filled out during the call):

Markus:

Joseph:

Will:

Dan:

Hubert:

Peter:

Les:

Drummond:

NEXT CALL

The next call is next week at the regular time.