xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] final (i hope) signature proposal

On May 22, 2014, at 15:20 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Two questions..
1. Can you give an example where a single signature covers two statements (e.g. two #friend relationships) ?

no. at the moment, we are left only with signing things that can be expressed as a sub graph. i recall we reached the same conclusion in mountain view a couple of weeks ago.

2. Can you give an example of a signature that covers all of =markus ?

=example/$sig(=example)/=example[<$sig>]<@12>

=peterd