xdi message

Subject: Updated XDI Policy document

Hi,
This document has been updated to incorporate the feedback I received during the meeting on Friday.

I added a lot more explanation of the policy models, link contract establishment and also some notes and health warnings.

At this point I've done all I can with this specification. Markus, Drummond, do you think you could add some XDI syntax examples, check the XDI syntax parts?

I hope that at Friday's meeting we can decide a work schedule for getting the XDI syntax updated enough, take other comments, and stabilize it enough to consider putting into docbook and exposing it as a best effort browser-viewable reflection of our work and our thinking to potential evaluators of XDI's maturity.

Thanks,
Dan