xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 09:00 - 10:30AM PT 2014-06-20

My regrets as well for today's call—I am tied up in activities for the Respect Network launch next Monday in London (where I am now).

Just as input to the call RE the serialization question that Markus raised earlier this week: I strongly agree that inner graphs should be serialized as nested JSON objects, i.e., "the beautiful (and more compact) way".

I think we should just update the Core spec ASAP to specify this.

=Drummond

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Davis, Peter <Peter.Davis@neustar.biz> wrote:
regrets for todays call. also, it is prob premature to discuss signatures again until the notation shift dust has settled.

=peterd

On Jun 20, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 20 June 2014 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING MINUTES IS:

THE WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS MEETING ARE:
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 5474
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

AGENDA

NEWS & UPDATES

None scheduled.

PRESENTATIONS/DISCUSSIONS

Preparation for RN launch

Current status of XDI specs, implementation, tools, etc.

Notation shift

Continue to discuss the notation shift, see minutes from last week:

XDI signatures
Continue to discuss Peter’s updated XDI signature proposal:

NEXT CALL

The next call is next week at the regular time.

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Distinguished Engineer, Director, Neustar Foundry
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.