xdi message

Subject: Inner root in subject vs. object position in triple

What is the best arrangement for diagramming this difference? I’ve tried different arrangements but am still not sure which is best. Also looking for a use case for an inner root inside an object; and also whether an inner root is possible within a predicate, which does not seem graphable to me so far.