xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] No XDI TC Telecon Friday 2014-07-04

Since I don't think we had an editors meeting this week either, here is my quick status report on XDI Policy.

Progress has been made in terms of substantial consensus on the notation shift, my ability to understand it, and on my latest personal copy of the working draft. Drummond helped me a lot two weeks ago, and Markus helped me last week.

However, I still don't understand the link contract governor pattern and how it is used. I'm waiting on Drummond to help me with that so that I can upload a reasonably complete draft of XDI Policy for your review. At that point I hope it will have enough explanation there for all of us on the TC to critically review it and for our programmers to start early proof of concept with the patterns.

Best regards,
Dan