xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC call today

Hi all,

I am sorry, after no XDI2 call yesterday I won't be able to do the XDI TC call today either, due to preparations here in Tel Aviv. Drummond is in Singapore, and I'm pretty sure he also has other things to do.

I did work on the agenda, to capture the list of items that I think have come up and need attention:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oDl0lbb56Grehx2a5flZnhrgnua5l8cVvC_dJ8fTXk/

Please respond here if you think there are other missing topics for the agenda that need to be covered.

Next week everything should be back to normal. Let's see, maybe we can somehow have an extended XDI2 and/or XDI TC call to catch up with things.

Markus