xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Read-only/Append-only (was Re: Notation shift)

Markus, thanks. I agree this issue is important enough to add the agenda for this week's XDI TC call, which although I'll be in Switzerland I should be able to make for the first time in a month.

At first blush I can see the case for being able to make branches of the graph write-once read-only. I'm wonder whether we could get that not be re-introducing $add and $mod in addition to $set, but by specializing $set to include $set$once. That would enable you to only write the data once.

=Drummond