xdi message

Subject: Groups - XDI Policy Specification Draft 6 uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the latest draft of XDI Policy. Most of the link contract patterns originally from the wiki have been updated to reflect the link contract shift. However, examples haven't been updated. A number of notes indicate questions outstanding on the material.

I've recommended we have 1 or more breakout meetings with Drummond and Markus to clarify these questions.
-- Mr. Daniel Blum
Document Name: XDI Policy Specification Draft 6

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Daniel Blum
Group: OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC
Folder: Working drafts
Date submitted: 2014-07-23 08:14:24