xdi message

Subject: Explanation about value node rules for tomorrow's TC call

On the XDI2 list this week, in response to seeing a demo of the fantastic new version of the XDI Graph Editor from Hubert and Jingning, I sent the following explanation of the rules for using value nodes. Markus added this topic to the agenda for tomorrow's TC call because we felt it was important to clarify how this works with all XDI operations.

=Drummond