xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI graph editor v3

Hi Drummond,

Sorry it took a month to get to this - wish I could say it was because I was off...
Anyway, your 2 requests have been addressed in the latest version of the tool.
Here's a summary of the update:

- 'Literal value labels' is now a third independent button that can be used
to turn on / off the display of literal values. Literal value nodes can no longer
be hidden (didn't seem all that useful anyway).

- The full-length label of a literal value has been fixed to represent the
complete XDI statement (including ‘/‘) that defines the corresponding
literal node. The fix applies to both loaded graphs or while adding a
literal value to an existing graph.

Please check the new version on Github:

Direct access to the tool:
http://neustar.github.io/xdi-grapheditor/xdi-grapheditor/public_html/index.html