xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Github repo access

hmm, bizarre. The document loads correctly in Safari and has the same look as XDI-Core.

I do see the error below in the console but I'm not sure it's a real problem.
[Error] Unsafe attempt to load URL http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd from frame with URL http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-bindings-1.0/xdi-bindings-1.0-wd02.xml. Domains, protocols and ports must match. (xdi-bindings-1.0-wd02.xml, line 27)

Thanks,
Hubert