xdi message

Subject: Drummond will not be able to attend today's meeting

I have to be at meeting this morning. Markus Skyped me that he also has a conflict with the conference he's attending. However if Les is still able to hold the call, please do go ahead with current discussions, including Dan's progress on the XDI Policy spec.

As long as people are available, I think we should still hold a TC meeting next Friday, the day after IIW, as Markus and I will be together in Mountain View that day.

=Drummond