xdi message

Subject: Note that we will still have an optional XDI TC telecon this Friday, Nov 28

I talked with Markus this morning and even though this coming Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S., and thus many of our U.S. members may be on holiday, we agreed that we would still hold a call to progress work among those who were still working on Friday. That's how eager we are to keep progress going on the 1.0 specs.

Markus will send out an agenda as usual—please let him know any topics/issues you want to see addressed.

=Drummond