xdi message

Subject: Thanksgiving present: fully updated XDI Dictionary Patterns page

It almost never works out that a holiday break actually produces time for specs, but today was the rare exception. After months of promising it, I was able to do a full brain dump of all the key patterns we have been discussing for the XDI Dictionary spec. I published it as an update to this wiki page:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiDictionaryPatterns

All syntax is current. I also made sure these pages were fully updated:
The only thing I haven't done yet is an extensive example of a real XDI dictionary, e.g., a contact data dictionary. That's going to be my next major task after I complete a short paper about XDI root nodes (another critical conceptual area for XDI developers).

For anyone who is able to attend the informal TC call we'll be having at the normal time on Friday, this is one topic we'll go over.

Happy Thanksgiving!

=Drummond