xdi message

Subject: Re: contributions to Messaging and Binding

Merged this today.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:42 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:
All,

I spent some time working on Messaging and Binding, primarily on the following:
- Defining the operations $set, $get, $del
- Defining XDI Browser Binding
- and some other minor changes

I created a pull request, so we can discuss before actually merging it into master:
https://github.com/OASIS-XDI-Technical-Committee/xdi-spec-docbook/pull/10

I think it would be good to take a look together on tomorrow's calls..

Markus