xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Editors call this week

Peter,

Good idea. I'm pretty flexible on Monday and Tuesday except for 10-11AM PT and 1-2PM PT on Tuesday.

Also, since Markus is not available for tomorrow's XDI TC call and I have a pressing deadline at noon tomorrow, I suggest we cancel tomorrow's main XDI TC call to.

Markus, if you agree, just reply back and that will be everyone's notice.

Thanks,

=Drummond