xdi message

Subject: please help with last Friday's XDI TC minutes

All,

As usual I took some notes on the side, but accidentally lost them before being able to add them to the minutes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/

I think I did manage to capture the most important conclusion from the call:
There was broad support on the call to consider XDI an “extension” to RDF.

Please let me know what other thoughts, insights, discussions, summaries you remember from the call and send back to me within the next 1-2 days, so I can include them.

thanks,
Markus