xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Slight proposed revision to XDI visual graph notation

I think this works, but you should probably also draw how a relational arc would point to a literal, e.g. when you have an operation like this:

    =sender[$msg]!:uuid.1234$do/$get/=alice[<#tel>]<!123>&

Hmm now I wonder can you have one literal pointing to another? E.g.

    =alice<#tel>&/$ref/=alice[<#tel>]<!123>&

Your diagram needs to be symbol shifted, e.g. +tel -> #tel and +friend -> #friend

Markus