xdi message

Subject: Chet: scheduling a Committee Specification Draft vote for XDI Core 1.0

Chet,

Good news: on our TC call on Friday, the TC decided that we are close enough that we want to schedule a formal meeting during the upcoming Internet Identity Workshop to hold a vote to advance XDI Core 1.0 to a Committee Specification Draft.

As you know, the XDI TC does our formal work via OASIS online tools and online votes, and our Friday calls are informal. But we want this to be a formal meeting on Wednesday April 8 (one that will be both in-person and online), so we can hold a vote.

Since it's been awhile, can you tell us:
  1. Besides giving sufficient notice, what if anything else do we have to do to schedule an official meeting?
  2. What do we have to do to hold a vote on the then-current XDI Core 1.0 Working Draft to advance it to a Committee Specification Draft?
Thanks,

=Drummond