xdi message

Subject: XDI Push WD01

All,

Just a very quick note that I started some early work on the XDI Push:
http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-push-1.0/xdi-push-1.0-wd01.xml

I had some fascinating insights how I think XDI Push, Messaging, Bindings, Connections all relate to each other, looking forward to discussing on Friday.

Markus