xdi message

Subject: Note: no XDI TC telecon today

We decided last week that we had too many TC members traveling this week, so we would not hold a meeting today.

The next meeting will be next week at the new regular time (10AM PT on Mondays).

Best,

=Drummond

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Davis, Peter <Peter.Davis@neustar.biz> wrote:
Here is the meeting host info, including the host key, which you can use to become host if I am late

=peterd

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Davis <messenger@webex.com>
Date: June 15, 2015 at 12:57:51 EDT
To: <peter.davis@neustar.biz>
Subject: WebEx meeting changed: XDI TC call

Hi, Peter Davis,
You changed the WebEx meeting information.
Host key: 958299

XDI TC call
Every Monday, from Monday, June 15, 2015, to no end date
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 629 959 693
Meeting password: xdi

Join by phone
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 629 959 693
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.