xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 10:00 - 11:30AM PT 2015-08-03

TC Members,

I put the JIRA task review on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting assuming I could add the JIRA tasks tonight. However I just found out that my new JIRA account (based on my new Respect Network OASIS account) has not been authorized to access the XDI TC JIRA project yet.

But since I have been doing a bunch of XDI writing this weekend, I will have an alternative topic to cover on tomorrow's call.

=Drummond

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC held on:

Date: Monday, 3 August 2015 USA
Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM Pacific Time (17:00-18:30 UTC)

The TC operates under a standing rule approved 17 July 2008 under which the TC does not hold regular official meetings and conducts all business by electronic ballot only. Unofficial weekly meetings are held to enable discussion among members but no business is conducted nor actions taken.

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING NOTES IS:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/edit

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number: 658 320 206

Meeting password: xdi

Join by phone

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Access code: 658 320 206

Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions

IRC Channel: irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/xdi

AGENDA

JIRA Task list for XDI Core 1.0

Drummond now has his new JIRA login and has added JIRA entries for each of the major tasks remaining for XDI Core 1.0 to go to Committee Draft vote.

Messaging Walkthrough and XDI Channels

We will continue the “messaging walkthrough”. Markus has also been working on a variation of this flow called “change of address walkthrough”: Markus can do an early demo of an XDI-enabled mobile app.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/MessagingWalkthrough

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/ChangeOfAddressWalkthrough

NEXT CALL

The next call is next week at the usual time (Monday 10AM PT). The link to where agenda items can be posted for the next meeting is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oDl0lbb56Grehx2a5flZnhrgnua5l8cVvC_dJ8fTXk/edit?usp=sharing