xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Groups - Draft XDI Core Spec Drummond Sections 2015-08-27 uploaded

Hello,

Not sure if I will be able to join today, so a few quick comments here:
- Line 1640, the parameter is an attribute, so you may want to write <$deref> instead of $deref.
- Line 1676, not sure if the term "reify" is optimal here, maybe use "stands for" or "expresses".
- Maybe the "Equivalence Relations" and "Inverse Relations" sections should also explain what we used to call the "I am" statements, which establish the authority of a graph, e.g.

/$is$ref/(=!:uuid:1111)
(=!:uuid:1111)/$ref/

Or does that go into the XDI Addressing section..?

Markus