xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI TC Notes Unofficial Telecon Friday 2015-10-05

On Oct 7, 2015, at 1:07 AM, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network> wrote:

> 	• The first policy to result to evaluate to true wins.

I don't think this is always the case. For example, in XACML, the policy set can have several rule combining outcomes:

- Deny-overrides (Ordered and Unordered),
- Permit-overrides (Ordered and Unordered),
- First-applicable and
- Only one applicable

you describe the "permit overrides" form, but, in my experience, "deny-overrides" is more common

=peterd