xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI TC Notes Unofficial Telecon Friday 2015-10-05

Peter, I definitely think the TC should take you up on the offer, however the next 2 TC calls are the final ones before we open the XDI Core 1.0 Committee Specification Draft vote on Oct 19, so I think the agendas will be 100% full of XDI Core agenda items.

So let's put it on the agenda for the first call after IIW.

=Drummond

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Davis, Peter <Peter.Davis@neustar.biz> wrote:
I have already done a XACML/XML to OWL translation for portions (that I needed) of XACML, though it remains incomplete. I stated this some time ago, when Hubert and I were lobbying for a JSON-LD serialization of XDI graphs. There once was a request to do this in the XACML TC, but it never got underway.

If you like, I can walk folks through my work on the the next TC call.

=peterd