xdi message

Subject: XDI TC Members: we are ready to proceed with a Committee Specification Draft vote

No further comments or objections were received for the final review (per my message below), so we are ready to proceed with a Committee Specification Draft vote.

I just talked with Joseph, and we're ready to create the ZIP file required to be included in the Committee Specification Draft vote ballot once we get one final set of questions answered by Chet. I am sending him email about those questions right now.

Assuming we can get an answer by tomorrow morning, Joseph will create the ZIP file, upload it to Kavi, and then send a link to it to the TC mailing list. Markus and I will then create the ballot for the vote.

All TC voting members, look for an email to the TC list sometime tomorrow morning (U.S. time) notifying you that the ballot is open.

Then please vote early so we can go into Internet Identity Workshop (starting next Tuesday) hopefully knowing it has the votes to pass even though the vote does not formally close until 7 days have passed, i.e., next Thursday.

Thanks,

=Drummond