xdi message

Subject: Re: Chet: WE'RE READY! Final questions to prep for our first Committee Specification Draft vote

Hi Drummond and all,

The ballot text looks good - ready to go!

Both HTML and PDF formats are required to be published under the TC Process [1], but are not required to be in the ZIP file for approval, based on current practice.  We'll be happy to work with you to get them produced, if needed...

As of now, it looks like Joseph Boyle was able to create the HTML and PDF, so this does not look like an issue.

Best regards,
Paul