xdi message

Subject: From Chet and Paul: List of all edits to bring XDI Core 1.0 Working Draft 06 up to CSD01

See the two messages below. We'll go over this on tomorrow's TC call.

=Drummond

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Edits to bring XDI up to CSD01
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Cc: joseph.boyle@xdi.org, Drummond Reed <drummond@respectnetwork.com>, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org>

Hi all,

Minor fiddles:
in the Citation format, please use :
<bold>[XDI-Core-v1.0]</>     (lower case "v")
<ital>XDI Core Version 1.0</>.     (use whole word "Version", to match the official title)   the rest looks fine....

well, why not fiddle one more time:   for the "Acknowledgements section", unless you have a preponderance of British or Canadian English speakers, please use "Acknowledgments" (drop the "e")

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best regards,
Paul