xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Core V1.0 Committee Spec Draft 01 is available

Peter, I asked Chet the same thing, and he said that is required to be the draft date since it's the date that the TC vote approving the draft passed.

We will of course have another vote before it goes to CD level (at a minimum to add the conformance clauses), so that will have a much newer draft date then.