xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Suggestion: summer vacation break

Markus, good plan, I too am working specifically on XDI dictionary grammar and examples since I'm seeing its one of the areas that will be most needed in the growing blockchain identity space.

So we will take a 3 week summer break from XDI TC weekly calls and resume our next call on Monday August 22.

Enjoy the sun!

=Drummond