xdi message

Subject: XDI Link Contracts V1.0 Working Draft 01

Per my action item from the last XDI TC call, I created and uploaded
Working Draft 01 of the XDI Link Contracts V1.0 spec:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59571&wg_abbrev=xdi

This can also be viewed directly in the browser:
http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-link-contracts-1.0/xdi-link-contracts-1.0-wd01.xml

There is still much more work to do, so don't expect too much, but I did
manage to clean up everything and remove some really old content.

Work on this spec will now continue with Working Draft 02.

We can discuss next steps on next week's call.

For up-to-date information on all drafts, see here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs

Markus