xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC call Tuesday 2017-01-10

Because of travel and some intense meeting schedules.
The next meeting will be next week at the usual time.

In the meantime, I am making progress on Link Contracts, here's the current (unpublished) draft which I will continue to work on and publish as WD02 before the next call:
http://xdi.org/xdi-spec-docbook/xdi/xdi-link-contracts-1.0/xdi-link-contracts-1.0-wd02.xml

Markus