xdi message

Subject: Advanced notice: no XDI TC telecon next week (Monday Oct 2) due to Rebooting the Web of Trust

With Markus and I traveling to the Rebooting the Web of Trust conference in Boston next week, we won't be able to attend the weekly call. However we have both been at work addressing key questions that have been nagging us, and we're excited about the solutions we've come up with. So please hold the regular telecon slot on Monday Oct 9.

Best,

=Drummond