xdi message

Subject: Next XDI TC meeting on January 31st 2019

XDI TC,

Due to various travels, we will not hold the XDI TC meeting this week or next week; so our next meeting (and first in 2019) will be on January 31st. We will have a number of interesting topics to discuss, e.g. the relationship between XDI messaging and Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) agent protocols such as the one under development in Hyperledger Indy.

Markus