Subject: [xliff-comment] IWIPS 2002 Conference Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Hello everyone:

I wanted to announce the 4th annual International Workshop on Internationalisation of Products and Systems (IWIPS) 2002 Conference (http://www.iwips2002.org) in Austin, Texas on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin, July 11-13 2002.  IWIPS itself is a non-profit committee setup to manage and organize the show.  We are not currently sponsored by any other academic or corporate organization other than our show sponsors.  The goal of the organization is to promote the networking and exchange of knowledge between academic and commercial leaders in the field of globalization, internationalization and localization.  At our 3rd annual conference, we are working to extend the reach by inviting more people and broadening the available tracks.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Please note, this is a one-time mailing.  I apologize if anyone has seen this on another mailing list.

Chris Garosi
Business Manager - M2 Limited
IWIPS2002 - Local Committee
cdgarosi@m2ltd.com

Register Now!

Calls for Papers

Sponsorship Opportunities

Hotel/Travel

IWIPS 2002
Ahead of the Curve:
Converting Global Knowledge into Global Success
July 11-13 Austin, TX

IWIPS 2002 is the premier industry event where leading researchers and corporate leaders come together to discuss and exchange practical information on the globalization, internationalization and localization of products and systems. Join global experts from industry and academia to hear how leading companies are currently implementing the latest cultural, usability, and market research. Get ahead of the curve with innovative research and concepts being developed today. Network with your colleagues from around the world - from industry, government, and academic organizations - and learn how they are addressing the growing need to recognize the diverse cultures of their users. Through tutorials, discover what "Best Practices" have been developed and can be readily applied to your organization. Learn what tools and resources are available and share the challenges and successes you have encountered in your global projects.
Register Now to Attend IWIPS 2002
The IWIPS Conference is a dynamic forum where leaders can discuss the issues facing the industry, share research, and promote the exchange of ideas and information from around the world. Attendees will leave the conference with valuable relationships, knowledge and skills that can be readily applied in their own organizations and projects.

Previous attendees include: Microsoft, University of York (UK), Mitre, Vignette, Penn State University, W3C.org, Kodak, Ericsson, Pervasive, Loyola University, Nortel Networks, University of Luton (UK), Worldcom, IBM, Symantec, Lotus, Open University - Milton Keyes, Charles Schwab, Dell, University of Auckland (NZ), Sun Microsystems, Nokia, Xerox, University of Port Elizabeth (South Africa), Stanford University, CapitalOne.

Chris Garosi
Business Manager

Global Success through
Language and Technology