Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] JavaScript error when viewing archives

I'm using IE 6.0 with script debugging enabled on Win2k. The error also
occurs with Mozilla 1.0, but you need to open the JavaScript console to see
the error messages.

Here's the reason.

The HTML page includes this JavaScript file:
http://www.oasis-open.org/js/sponsors_a.js

That JS file contains this code:
document.adBanner.src=adImages[thisAd]
document.adBanner2.src=adImages2[thisAd]
document.adBanner_a.src=adImages_a[thisAd]
document.adBanner2_a.src=adImages2_a[thisAd]

But none of the 'adBanner' images is defined in the HTML page.

Regards,

Doug D

Ektron, Inc.
+1 603 594-0249