Subject: Localizable <group>

How can I specify a localizable <group> element?
Say I have a Windows dialog that has slightly different
coordinates in English and Japanese. So the English
version in a .rc file is:
IDD_DLG1 20, 15, 200, 70
BEGIN
END

which in XLIFF would look like:
<group restype="dialog" resname="IDD_DLG1" coord="20;15;200;70">
</group>

And the Japanese version should be or is:
IDD_DLG1 25, 20, 200, 70
BEGIN
END

How would I represent the Japanese dialog in XLIFF?
elements. And I cannot nest <trans-unit> to make it
act like a group.

Does XLIFF provide a mechanism to represent localized
groups?

Thanks,
Zartaj