Subject: Problem with 'reformat' attribute for <bin-unit>

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a XLIFF based data model for the KBabel localisation
tool. While studying the specification, I noticed that the <bin-unit> element
also have a 'reformat' attribute. However, the <bin-unit> element does not
contain the coord/font/style elements used by 'reformat', so isn't this
attribute redundant for <bin-unit>?

Also, in the description for <bin-unit> in the XLIFF spec, the first
<bin-target> link is broken (bin-tar should be bin-target).

Yep, I know it's holiday seasons - but I thought I'd throw it into the
discussion before I forget it :)

cheers,
asgeir