Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] Public Comment

Hi Rick,

Lionbridge (www.lionbridge.com) has a translation and web service / web
portal that handles XLIFF.
Look under Services | Localization/Translation. In the left sidebar check
out Localization Technology.
Check out Freeway Overview and Web Services Connectivity. They don't
specifically mention XLIFF but
you can post any type of file.

Cheers,

--Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org [mailto:comment-form@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 18:57
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: rboarman@dovebid.com

Name: Rick Boarman Title: VP of Engineering Organization: DoveBid Regarding
Specification: XLIFF  Hello,  I apologize in advance if this is the wrong
forum for this question.  We are interested in locating some localization
vendors who can accept XLIFF documents via WebServices. Our current vendor,
SDL, doesn't support this.  Does anyone know of any vendors who can accept
and post back jobs in XLIFF via WebServices?  Thank you,  Rick
rboarman@dovebid.com