Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] XLIFF 1.2 approved as OASIS Standard

Hi Rodolfo,

On behalf of the XLIFF TC, I thank you for all of your help. As a former
member of the TC, and as our former editor, your contributions are
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodolfo M. Raya [mailto:rmraya@maxprograms.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:38 AM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear XLIFF TC members:

Congratulations for getting XLIFF 1.2 approved as an OASIS Standard.
Well done!

Warmest regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>
http://www.maxprograms.com

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: xliff-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org