Subject: Re: Error in XLIFF 1.2 Specification Document

Hi,

I have been reading thoroughly the xliff 1.2 specification document and I think there is an error in Appendix A (XLIFF Tree Structure): Both <body> and <bin-unit> tags have no childs (they appear as brother nodes instead of child nodes).

Newbies would appreciate a revision, the Tree Structure makes it so much easy to understand xliff structure at a glance!

Oh, I almost forgot... great work! ;-)
Lionel Tarazón Alcocer
PRHLT group
Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
UPV CPI. Edif. 8G, Acceso B, 2ª Planta
Camino de Vera s/n, 46022 Valencia (España)
Tel: +34 96 387 72 35
http://www.iti.upv.es